From Wednesday, 28th of October, until the end of the quarantine regime, the Lithuanian Government assigned Kaunas city to the red zone, which means more restrictions and regulations will take place with regards to social gatherings and meetings. Following the new regulations, the administration of the Muslim Community of Kaunas decided that the Jumu’a Friday’s prayer in the mosque will take place in the following way:
- The mosque will be open from the start of the Azan at 1:00 p.m (not earlier);
- ONLY one AZAN will be offered for Jumu’a prayers;
- Directly after the Azan, Imam will deliver a short Khutba and prayer;
- We highly recommend not to pray “Sunna prayers” in the mosque but preferably at your home;
- Each person who prays must keep 1 meter distance from each other;
- Wear protective equipment covering the nose and mouth.
Weekend school “Minaretas” cancelled all lessons until the end of the quarantine regime.
By Kaunas Muslims Community
- October 29, 2020
- 0 Comment