بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم
In the Name of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful,
„The month of Ramadhan (is that) in which was revealed the Qur’an, a guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. So whoever sights (the new moon of) the month, let him fast it; and whoever is ill or on a journey – then an equal number of other days. Allah intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship and (wants) for you to complete the period and to glorify Allah for that (to) which He has guided you; and perhaps you will be grateful.“ (Quran 2:185)
All prayers are to Allah Subhana Wa Ta’ala! May He grant peace, patience, happiness, humility and devotion in prayers to all the community of the muslims! May Allah Subhana Wa Ta’ala accept our fasting, worshipping and all good deeds during this blessed month of forgiveness and salvation! We are wishing you peaceful Ramadan!
First day of the month of Ramadan – 18th June, 2015
Every day on the month of Ramadan:
- daily evening meal for breaking the fast of the day – Iftar in Muftiate of Vilnius and mosque of Kaunas.
- every morning meal for start of the fast – Suhoor in the mosque of Kaunas.
- occasionally Iftars will be held: in the mosque of Kaunas ( 28 of June for 100 people), in the mosque of Forty Tatars village (1st of July), in the mosque of Nemezis village, in the mosque of Raizai village and in the prayer home of Klaipeda (for more information please contact Mr. R. Krinickis).
- every Saturday of the month of Ramadan – EVERYONE (men, women, children, muslims and non-muslims) is invited to Iftars of cuisines of the various nations . Iftars will be held in the mosque of Kaunas after Maghrib prayer (around 10 PM). You are welcome to bring for sharing any dish of your country.
- every evening – Taraweeh prayers in Muftiate of Vilnius and the Mosque of Kaunas. The first prayer will be held today, 17th June.
- Prayer times :
Sincerely with you,
Administration of the website